× Members

Atos interview and decision.

More
7 years 8 months ago #164463 by Cyberman12
Atos interview and decision. was created by Cyberman12
:( I have resent be to my atos interview and requested a copy of my report and was dissapointed
in it basicly said there was nothing g wrong with and that I didn't need promti g in my answers even tho I have learning difficulties and depression nothing wrong socially as I go to church and that I can get on a train once a month and that I can chop up vegetables. I was frightend and just wanted to get out of the room. I had the impression the man was slightly aggressive and I didn't have my mother with me who is my care person and was I'll that day. I know where this going at my wits end what can I do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #164494 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Atos interview and decision.

Cyberman12 wrote: :( I have resent be to my atos interview and requested a copy of my report and was dissapointed
in it basicly said there was nothing g wrong with and that I didn't need promti g in my answers even tho I have learning difficulties and depression nothing wrong socially as I go to church and that I can get on a train once a month and that I can chop up vegetables. I was frightend and just wanted to get out of the room. I had the impression the man was slightly aggressive and I didn't have my mother with me who is my care person and was I'll that day. I know where this going at my wits end what can I do.

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm afraid there is nothing you can do until you receive a Decision on your claim, if the award is not what you hoped for or no award is made at all, then you can challenge the Decision.

I'm afraid that Decisions are taking anything up to 8 weeks so it may be a while until you hear.

What my help is for you to get ahead of the game by having a look at our PIP Claim guide to see if you made the best case you could for an award. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Once you have a Decision, come back to the forum and we can provide more advice, in the interim try not to worry, I realise this will be very difficult but things are not in your hands at the moment and we can only deal with things that we have control over. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.