× Members

Tribunal win

More
7 years 10 months ago #164587 by Trotty
Tribunal win was created by Trotty
Just won my tribunal appeal for mobility 27th July 2016 , took all my information provided from B&W, did not need it as the panel where really nice so this was quite a shock for me. It could have been so different but my daughter was prepared just in case. I think I was very lucky and I am very grateful for the help I had from your website, thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164607 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Tribunal win
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know, it does give other members hope when they see successful tribunal results. Thanks also for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.