× Members

How soon after a PIP assessment can you get a copy

More
7 years 9 months ago #164747 by eigenmode
Just had my PIP assessment this morning. It seemed to go well, and the HP asked relevant questions and typed a lot. So, how quickly will this get sent off to whoever looks at it, and when can I request a copy? Also, who do I actually request it from?

Thanks,

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164785 by Gordon

Mike wrote: Just had my PIP assessment this morning. It seemed to go well, and the HP asked relevant questions and typed a lot. So, how quickly will this get sent off to whoever looks at it, and when can I request a copy? Also, who do I actually request it from?

Thanks,

Mike

The assessor should complete the report within 24 hours, you can request a copy from the DWP office dealing with your PIP claim, I would leave it a couple of days before making the request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: eigenmode

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.