× Members

ESA result after 19 weeks. What next?

More
7 years 9 months ago #164934 by Linda73
ESA result after 19 weeks. What next? was created by Linda73
Hi, The result of my ESA reassessment finally arrived yesterday, after almost 19 weeks of worry/fear/panic. I have an anxiety disorder and agoraphobia and, at times, depression too so you can imagine the state I have been in constantly waiting for the post or a phone call. Even opening the brown envelope caused me to have a panic attack. Anyway, thanks to your guide I have been placed in the support group without a face to face for the 2nd . time. I honestly don't know what I would have done without the help your site provides so thank you.

Now, I remember last time there was some info on your site about what form or report I should request so I can see why they reached that decision and how long before they are going to reassess me again. I can't find it on your site this time. Can I still ask for this info, who do I ask and what exactly do I ask for please? About 4 weeks ago my mum rang up for me and they told her that they had requested info from my doctor the previous month but he hadn't replied. Will I also be able to see if the doctor eventually replied and, if so, what he said.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #164949 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA result after 19 weeks. What next?
Linda

Congratulations on the SG award.

You want to request a copy of the ESA85A assessment report and if it exists the ESA113 from your GP, phone or write to the DWP office that dealt with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linda73

More
7 years 9 months ago #164976 by Linda73
Replied by Linda73 on topic ESA result after 19 weeks. What next?
Thank you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.