× Members

PIP Supercession or Revision Due to Worsening of S

More
7 years 8 months ago #165277 by Reality
Can anyone give advice on this, I have received a form from PIP headed Making sure your reward is right. Can anyone give advice on this. What is th best way to prove this?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165325 by Gordon

Julie wrote: Can anyone give advice on this, I have received a form from PIP headed Making sure your reward is right. Can anyone give advice on this. What is th best way to prove this?
Thank you.

Is this an AR1 form which asks whether your problems are the same, better or worse or is it a letter from the DWP?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165502 by Reality
Hello, Yes, that's right. Also asking for the date when worsening of symptoms occurred, can gradual be put?

More
7 years 8 months ago #165505 by Gordon

Julie wrote: Hello, Yes, that's right. Also asking for the date when worsening of symptoms occurred, can gradual be put?

You can but the DWP will be looking for a more specific date, you have to be suffering from the effects of a condition for three months before you can score points, so try and at least pin it down to a month and better a point in the month.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165523 by Reality
Thank you. It is gradual worsening of the same condition and the PIP form has been sent to me 12 months before the end date stated on my original award. Hope this makes sense. Can I date a worsening as from my last PIP assessment?

More
7 years 8 months ago #165540 by Gordon

Julie wrote: Thank you. It is gradual worsening of the same condition and the PIP form has been sent to me 12 months before the end date stated on my original award. Hope this makes sense. Can I date a worsening as from my last PIP assessment?

Whatever you believe to be a reasonable answer based on what happened

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Reality

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.