× Members

No show

More
7 years 8 months ago #165512 by Mali
No show was created by Mali
Was due to have my first PIP assessment last Monday, no show by Capitas. After an hour my husband spoke to Capitas who explained that we should only wait an hour and that they were unable to make contact with the assessor by mobile.
He make contact with them again and still they were unable to contact the individual who was due to attend. Capitas stated that they would send another appointment, one week later stlll no letter of another visit. Can I please ask if any other members have similar experience.
I felt really annoyed by this as it was totally out of my control , had to go to bed out of frustration as I had worked myself up to the visit. Letter sent to DWP regarding the no show .
Thanking you in anticipation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165516 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic No show
Mali

I would contact Capita, if you do then you can usually arrange an appointment that suits you, otherwise it will be at their discretion.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.