× Members

WCA QUESTIONAIRE MEDICAL EVIDENCE

More
7 years 8 months ago #165534 by wolfchile
WCA QUESTIONAIRE MEDICAL EVIDENCE was created by wolfchile
Please can someone help? I am on ESA in the support group for the last few years. I have today received a WCA questionaire and this will be about the third I have filled in in last three yars. It has come at exactly the same time as I am going through PIP assessent. I was on DL:A indefinate award. It has made me unwell gathering all the medical evidence on my medical conditions and I have a very thick A4 folder of evidence with all my medical conditions. When I first claimed DLA it was because of my mental health but since then I have become very physically unwell too.

My question is how do I send medical evidence to two different departments both at the same time? As itt was I was sending PIP all my orginals as I couldnt possibly afford to get them uch money. copied as it would cost me too much. I found the medical asssessments for WC and PIP who wont help and wont transfer the evidence I send form one department to another. The jobcentre wont copy it n there is no advice angencies who will help. I am not even sure how to fill it in as the link to the members only gides arent working at presnet. My life is not worth living. I am too ill and cannot take anymore. Why have they sent me another WCA and why is it all at the same time. PS they sent it in white envelpe so now i have to dread white as well as 'brown 'post. :sick:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165552 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WCA QUESTIONAIRE MEDICAL EVIDENCE
wolfchile

I'm sorry that this is proving more difficult for you than it should.

again sorry, but I have to advise yo not to send original documents to the DWP, it is very unlikely that you will be able to get these back after a Decision is made and it may end up costing you more to source a new original than it will to copy what you have.

The ESA and PIP departments are quite separate and I think it unlikely that PIP will forward your documents to ESA when they have finished with them and even if they did, would this be done in the timescales that you need it to be done within?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165553 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WCA QUESTIONAIRE MEDICAL EVIDENCE
wolfchile

I'm sorry that this is proving more difficult for you than it should.

again sorry, but I have to advise yo not to send original documents to the DWP, it is very unlikely that you will be able to get these back after a Decision is made and it may end up costing you more to source a new original than it will to copy what you have.

The ESA and PIP departments are quite separate and I think it unlikely that PIP will forward your documents to ESA when they have finished with them and even if they did, would this be done in the timescales that you need it to be done within?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.