× Members

ESA

More
7 years 8 months ago #165536 by poppysammy
ESA was created by poppysammy
Hi,
I don't know if any of the Mods can help! I've been trying to access the members only guides for 24hrs now and keep getting an Error message. Session record not found. I've sent two emails with a Link to the page\error to the tech help team. First email was sent 9/8/16 and the second today 10/8/16.

If it helps I've also tried to access the ESA guides from two other computers unfortunately the error message is still showing. I know these problems happen. I have to send my mandatory reconsideration request today and really could have done with reading the guides.

P.s keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165538 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA
poppysammy

Try this link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

What link are you getting the error from?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165567 by wilton
Replied by wilton on topic ESA
i am having the same problem since yesterday will not allow me into esa guides but does allow me into pip guides.any thoughts

More
7 years 8 months ago #165568 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

ginger wrote: i am having the same problem since yesterday will not allow me into esa guides but does allow me into pip guides.any thoughts

The problems should now be fixed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165576 by wilton
Replied by wilton on topic ESA
still not able to access esa guides keeps taking me to do you want to join section .should i contact tech section.by the way i am paid up

More
7 years 8 months ago #165582 by poppysammy
Replied by poppysammy on topic ESA
Hi, Gorden
Sorry for the late reply I've been busy writing my Letter for the Mandatory reconsideration process.Having gone through the mandatory reconsideration process in April 2013 I have some knowledge of what to expect. Unfortunately I couldn't access your guide/s earlier today.

I understand these issues happen on most websites and don't have any resentment towards the Mods or owners etc on this site. The route I followed was member guides/ESA/esa appeals. At the ESA appeals link I recieved various error messages. One being you need to be logged in,in order to access this page. I was logged in and also tried the back button/refresh route neither worked. The second error message was error: section record not found.

I'm pleased to say that the errors appear to now be fixed. Once again,thanks for trying to help.
Keep up the good work. I'm now going to read some of the guides.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.