× Members

Sorry and

More
7 years 8 months ago #165569 by apples6
Sorry and was created by apples6
please will you advise me in simple steps please
as not techy how I can find my own
1 'thread + postings' I contacted you re new review PIP form A? and have not managed to look at it all the reply yet

and 2 own a/c details please

Thank you ignoramus me! sometimes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165570 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Sorry and
Hi apples,

If you look towards the top of the page you will see something that says 'Welcome, apples6' with the 'apples6' in blue. If you click on this, or anywhere else your name is in blue on the forum (when logged in) you will bring up your forum profile and list of all your previous posts/topics.

If you want to find one topic, with all questions and comments relating to the same claim, in future you can favourite/bookmark it on your web browser right at the start.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.