× Members

DLA to PIP

More
7 years 8 months ago #165615 by Spitfeathers
DLA to PIP was created by Spitfeathers
Hi everyone...................I'm dealing with my transfer from indefinite award DLA to PIP right now, and I think I'm in big trouble because physically, apart from too overweight, I'm fairly okay but I'm really suffering with my mental health. It would be great if I could read about other peoples success stories if their issues are also mainly about mental health and coping with this system. I've only posted once before in a different forum - so this is pretty scary for me to do!..........thanks, guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165637 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
S

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Hopefully other members will reply to your post as well, but if you look through the forum, any topic with a heart icon next to it contains details of a successful claim/reassement.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.