× Members

ESA/PIP HARRESSMENT

More
7 years 8 months ago #165631 by Elizabeth
ESA/PIP HARRESSMENT was created by Elizabeth
Have other members experienced harressment from dwp. I was constantly harressed by post & text mges to return my PIP form wks b4 it was due & they are now doing it with my ESA. But i got letter from ESA in between telling me rates i will get from 30/8/16 as with PIP i was unable to fill in form as my disability means i cannot sit & write so i had assessment at home.yet DWP are wasting more money by not looking at their files.i had visit 14/6/16 for PIP but still waiting decision yet EAS letter says the carer & mobility PIP i get from 30/8/16 will not effect my ESA. i am so confused it is making me ill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165657 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA/PIP HARRESSMENT

Elizabeth wrote: Have other members experienced harressment from dwp. I was constantly harressed by post & text mges to return my PIP form wks b4 it was due & they are now doing it with my ESA. But i got letter from ESA in between telling me rates i will get from 30/8/16 as with PIP i was unable to fill in form as my disability means i cannot sit & write so i had assessment at home.yet DWP are wasting more money by not looking at their files.i had visit 14/6/16 for PIP but still waiting decision yet EAS letter says the carer & mobility PIP i get from 30/8/16 will not effect my ESA. i am so confused it is making me ill.

I can't comment on the text but the DWP are legally required to write to a claimant reminding them to return the claim forms.

I'm afraid although ESA and PIP do have some areas of overlap the assessment criteria are very different which is why separate claim forms and assessments are required.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.