× Members

PIP Appeals tribunal

More
7 years 8 months ago #165674 by Marie
PIP Appeals tribunal was created by Marie
Hello All,

I've got to appeal for a PIP and have a tribunal date can someone please tell me the best way to prepare for the PIP Tribunal.

Sorry I cannot find PIP Appeals documents on here.

Many thanks

Marie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165681 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeals tribunal

Marie wrote: Hello All,

I've got to appeal for a PIP and have a tribunal date can someone please tell me the best way to prepare for the PIP Tribunal.

Many thanks

Marie

They are in the PIP section of the Members only area.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165695 by Ellen Coombes
Replied by Ellen Coombes on topic PIP Appeals tribunal
Hi

Thanks for the help and the information I had my tribunal today and was awarded enhanced care and standard mobility.

I know deep can appeal this decision does that happen often? If they do what happens and if they don't how long does it normally take for them to pay back pay and set up regular payment

Thanks
Ellen

More
7 years 8 months ago #165707 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeals tribunal
E

Brilliant, very pleased for you.

Tribunal Decision usually take 5-8 weeks to be processed, I would ring them in them in the middle of next week to confirm that the have received the Decision Notice from the TS.

Challenges to the Decision by the DWP are rare, the first stage to the process is that they will request a Statement of Reasons from the Judge of your hearing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165890 by Marie
Replied by Marie on topic PIP Appeals tribunal

Gordon wrote:

Marie wrote: Hello All,

Many thanks

Marie

They are in the PIP section of the Members only area

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Thank you Gordon, I shall check it out. :)
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.