× Members

PIP Form

More
7 years 8 months ago #165741 by Edwin
PIP Form was created by Edwin
Just a quickie...I have been filling in the form with help..for over a week..A bit at a time..As I get overwhelmed with anxiety....I have now had all my medical notes from the MHT...And need to add notes as in "please refer to letter no 1 " regarding question two etc...I have filled in the boxes..And will have to put this referring info outside the boxes allocated on the form pages..Is this allowed..And will this mean my form is not acceptable...Cheers...
Edwin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165762 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Form
Hi Edwin,

Have you fitted all your replies into the boxes or have you used additional sheets to continue explaining your problems? If you have used additional sheets, it should be easy enough to add your bit at the bottom.

If you have squeezed your replies into the boxes and have no room to add anything, I think you will have no alternative but to add a sentence just beneath the box, pointing the assessor to the supporting evidence.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.