× Members

signing the pip form

More
7 years 8 months ago #165795 by denise
signing the pip form was created by denise
:unsure: Please could one of the mods tell me I have filled my wife,s pip form out for her She has signed it but do i have to sign it as well and say that i have filled it out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165797 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic signing the pip form

denise wrote: :unsure: Please could one of the mods tell me I have filled my wife,s pip form out for her She has signed it but do i have to sign it as well and say that i have filled it out

If you have filled it out using her words then you do not need to sign it, but you should explain in the form how it has been completed to prevent assumptions about your wife doing so.

If you have filled out the form using your words then you should sign it and explain in the form why your why was not able to provide any input herself.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.