× Members

are there any members doing permitted work here?

More
7 years 8 months ago #165804 by stuart
just wondering if there are any members on here that do permitted work and if so what type of work do you do? is it hard and how much support do you get for your work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165822 by slugsta
Hi Stuart,

Along with members' experiences, you might find this helpful

Permitted Work

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165865 by KayMarie94
Replied by KayMarie94 on topic are there any members doing permitted work here?
I do permitted work for 12 hours per week. It's at a Tesco store and before becoming mentally ill, that's where I had worked previously. It's finally doing me some good to have something to wake up for and I highly reccommend it. Yes, the medication helps, but nothing helps better than a but of purpose. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stuart

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.