× Members

trouble with members guide

More
7 years 8 months ago #165828 by wilton
trouble with members guide was created by wilton
when i go into members guide and try to open esa on physical grounds it just takes me to sample guides in public area.when i try pip guides everything works fine.any ideas why

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165832 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic trouble with members guide

ginger wrote: when i go into members guide and try to open esa on physical grounds it just takes me to sample guides in public area.when i try pip guides everything works fine.any ideas why

I've checked it and can't find a problem, try accessing it from the following link

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165833 by wilton
Replied by wilton on topic trouble with members guide
i have clicked on link and still just taking me to sample guide and asking if i want to join

More
7 years 8 months ago #165834 by Gordon

ginger wrote: i have clicked on link and still just taking me to sample guide and asking if i want to join

This shouldn't be happening as you have to be logged in to an active subscription to post in the forum.

Logout, there is a "logout" button just above these messages.

Close your browser completely.

Open the browser again and navigate to B&W.

Sign in to B&W and tick "remember me"

Follow the "Members Only Guides" link and then the ESA link

Try and open the guide.

Let us know what happens.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165838 by wilton
Replied by wilton on topic trouble with members guide
followed everything you said but still cannot open esa guide.what baffles me is i can open all the other guides no problem.it still takes me to sample guides when i click on esa

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165840 by Gordon

ginger wrote: followed everything you said but still cannot open esa guide.what baffles me is i can open all the other guides no problem.it still takes me to sample guides when i click on esa

I'm afraid you will have to report it, the Mods have no access to the site security, send an email with details of the problem to

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wilton

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.