× Members

Esa50

More
7 years 8 months ago #165837 by Dee
Esa50 was created by Dee
I had a medical assessment in march Iwas put in support group as result, but I have just received another Esa50 to fill in, seems too soon I was told at the medical I would be contacted I 1 to 2 years, is this right, many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165839 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa50

Dee wrote: I had a medical assessment in march Iwas put in support group as result, but I have just received another Esa50 to fill in, seems too soon I was told at the medical I would be contacted I 1 to 2 years, is this right, many thanks

I'm afraid you can be reassessed at any time after 3 months have elapsed since the last Decision, I would check with the DWP on Monday that you are being reassessed but unless you hear differently, you should assume that you are.

This will be a full reassessment of your claim so you need to complete this new ESA50 in detail and send in evidence to support your claim even if has been sent in before.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dee

More
7 years 8 months ago #165841 by Dee
Replied by Dee on topic Esa50
Ok many thanks I will check on Monday thanks for your advice

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.