× Members

Worried Sick Can anyone help?

More
7 years 8 months ago #165842 by wolfchile
Worried Sick Can anyone help? was created by wolfchile
On 2nd Aug I received notification my benefit is changing from my indenfiante award of DLA to PIP. I made the call and have only just received the form today to complete and has to be returned by the 4th Sep. I have also received a WCA form and I am on ESA in support group so I am very stressed as they both have to be done at same time and I am very unwell collating all the medical evidence etc at same time as a bearvement. I dont like checking my bank account because I am always worried there wont be any money in it. Just checked and instead of ESA it says JSA! and I have been paid £40 per week less. Nobody has said anything about this and the WCA is not due to be returned until 9th Sep. I cant think straight and no one to ask why this should have happened.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165844 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Worried Sick Can anyone help?

wolfchile wrote: On 2nd Aug I received notification my benefit is changing from my indenfiante award of DLA to PIP. I made the call and have only just received the form today to complete and has to be returned by the 4th Sep. I have also received a WCA form and I am on ESA in support group so I am very stressed as they both have to be done at same time and I am very unwell collating all the medical evidence etc at same time as a bearvement. I dont like checking my bank account because I am always worried there wont be any money in it. Just checked and instead of ESA it says JSA! and I have been paid £40 per week less. Nobody has said anything about this and the WCA is not due to be returned until 9th Sep. I cant think straight and no one to ask why this should have happened.

The JSA reference is because it is a manual or ad hoc payment by the DWP.

I'm afraid I can't explain why it is not your normal amount, you will have to contact the DWP on Monday, try and phone as early as you can, the lines open at 8am.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165869 by alison
Replied by alison on topic Worried Sick Can anyone help?
hi , hope you dont mind me replying ,, just a thought ,,you havnt maybe had a budgeting loan and they have decided for you to pay back the amount you owe now ,,as this happened to me a month ago ,, checked my bank and my money was less than i should of recieved by £36 ,, i rang them up and they told me it was deducted for the budgeting loan ide had from them,ide forgoten all about it ..if you know for definate it wouldnt be that ide ring them monday and find out what is going on ,, if uve only just recieved your esa form they cant just pay you jsa unless you apply for it .., ,
alison,

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.