× Members

Members Only Guides

More
7 years 8 months ago #165857 by oneandonly
Members Only Guides was created by oneandonly
Trying to download the following pdf file but its not correct all the other files downloading fine

The File is Named PIP 58 Personal independence Payment Assessment Tool

Please could you fix this or send it to my email address

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165880 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Members Only Guides
Hello Oneandonly

The file you are trying to download is one used by Medical professionals to train them to carry out assessments.

There is no reason why you should not be able to download - I have just checked it and it is working without a problem. It opens (like all the other guides) in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen - try it again. I will leave this open to see if other members are having problems with the download.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Widget

More
7 years 8 months ago #165885 by R_
Replied by R_ on topic Members Only Guides
This is a word file while the others are pdf. It works for me but maybe that's what's causing the problem for Oneandonly.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.