× Members

form esa50

More
7 years 8 months ago #165884 by Bob20
form esa50 was created by Bob20
:sick:
Got esa50 on thursday after being in the support group for 2.5 years. Feel like I've regressed 4 years to when my life was chaotic and I spent days in bed, did'nt open post etc. I was recently discharged from secondary service mainly because my worker changed and we didn't get on and I felt manipulated into agreeing to be discharged when I knew I still needed help. Got no help now and new G.P who doesn't know me well. Don't know where to turn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #165923 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic form esa50

Bob20 wrote: :sick:
Got esa50 on thursday after being in the support group for 2.5 years. Feel like I've regressed 4 years to when my life was chaotic and I spent days in bed, did'nt open post etc. I was recently discharged from secondary service mainly because my worker changed and we didn't get on and I felt manipulated into agreeing to be discharged when I knew I still needed help. Got no help now and new G.P who doesn't know me well. Don't know where to turn.

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Lots of ESA claimants have been parked by the NHS because they are stable or there is no practical additional treatment that is available, it's not ideal for a benefit reassessment but it's really not that unusual.

Have a look at our ESA Claim guides, these will help you to complete the ESA50, there have been changes since you last completed the form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

If you have further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.