× Members

Interview under caution - PIP

More
7 years 8 months ago #165964 by Julie Fettler
Interview under caution - PIP was created by Julie Fettler
Hi
My husband and I both received a letter on Friday to attend an interview under caution this Wednesday. I have called the DWP today and they've said it's regarding me and my claim for PIP.
I was on DLA from 2013 to June 2016 and was getting higher rate mobility and had a pip assessor visit my home on 6th May. She knew I had a dog because we had a dog crate/toys etc but I said that I don't walk him,we have a dog walker. Anyway I was I was awarded standard mobility and even after MR no change so left it.
I don't know why they want to see me but the only thing I can think of is about the dog as for the last few months I have been walking him myself so Imuch thinking they were suspicious and have been watching me. The only reason I started to walk him myself is because I am getting grief from my hospital consultants to lose weight or I will not be eligible for a kidney transplant (my kidneys only have 10% function). So I've been taking him to a local field where I know other people and their dogs and letting him run around off lead and I either sit on the bench or stand and chat or walk a little very slowly. I also have sjogrens syndrome and Fibromyalgia, problems with my feet and knees and back so I have to take painkillers before the walkand walk for about 15 mins to field in a lot of pain and very slowly and stop for breath etc. I presume that they are not going to be happy with this? It's a vicious circle because if I don't push myself really hard to try and lose 10kg then I won't be put on the transplant list so I'm doing it for my own health.
Anyone got any thoughts? Please be nice.....
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 8 months ago #165965 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Interview under caution - PIP
J

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm afraid as this interview is under caution you need to get legal advice, we cannot provide assistance with this matter on the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.