× Members

success after ESA medical

More
7 years 8 months ago #165980 by julie
success after ESA medical was created by julie
Hi I just wanted to let you know a good news tale. I was re-assessed for the support group 3 weeks ago, and today got the letter to confirm I am to be kept in the group!

Also I would like to say that my medical was excellent! the nurse was kind, polite, and extremely understanding of my condition, which I have not found has been the case in the past. For start to finish my visit to the assessment centre I was treated very well.

I just thought it should let people know, they are not all bad!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165985 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic success after ESA medical
That's great news Julie! Thanks for letting us know - and for telling us about your positive assessment experience. It is human nature to shout more loudly when things go wrong so we hear a lot of horror stories on this site. It is good to know that people do have good experiences that result in the correct award :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.