× Members

After Pip Assessment

More
7 years 8 months ago #166098 by oneandonly
After Pip Assessment was created by oneandonly
Had a home pip assessment the other day, If they require further info from my GP Who would request this information the DWP or ATOS and if they do request further medical info is this got before assessment or after

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166101 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic After Pip Assessment

oneandonly wrote: Had a home pip assessment the other day, If they require further info from my GP Who would request this information the DWP or ATOS and if they do request further medical info is this got before assessment or after

It's not impossible that ATOS will now ask for information from your GP but if they ask for information (they rarely do), then it will most likely have been done before you had your assessment.

The DWP can also contact your GP, but the DM is not medically trained so it is rare for them to write to them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

More
7 years 8 months ago #166133 by oneandonly
Replied by oneandonly on topic After Pip Assessment
Oh well I was on indefinate dla award of lower mobility middle care, which I did a change in circumstances because of my health getting worse. Well had home assessment on Monday morning and just had text off DWP saying they have all info they need and will be in contact shortly with our decison,, Is this very quick and im thinking a bad result or is this the norm ???

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #166140 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic After Pip Assessment
I'm afraid you cannot draw any conclusions from this message. Hopefully you won't have to wait long for a favourable result!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

More
7 years 8 months ago #166167 by alison
Replied by alison on topic After Pip Assessment
hi ,
hope you dont mind me replying , i had my pip assessment in april but am now appealing as wasnt awarded anything , but when i recieved the bundle of papework i seen that capita had contacted the psychotherapist in the march befroe my assessment ,,, if i were youide ring up to request a copy of your assessment ,and you will have a good idea then what is what ,, ,hope you do get the award your hoping to get though ,,good luck,. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.