× Members

Dla to pip strange question

More
7 years 9 months ago #166217 by Bob2016
Dla to pip strange question was created by Bob2016
Hi, on a recent call from ATOS on transferring from DLA to PIP I was asked the following question which I asked them to repeat as I didn't understand it. Can anyone explain what it means .

"Do u want us to consider anything
 from your dla application"
Any ideas
Thanks Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #166233 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla to pip strange question
Bob

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Do you currently have a DLA award? If you do then they were asking if you wanted to use any of the evidence from your current award in regard your PIP claim!

If you don't have a current DLA award, then they obviously thought that you did, it may be that they were confusing you with another claimant they contacting.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #166236 by Bob2016
Replied by Bob2016 on topic Dla to pip strange question
Thanks Gordon
Yes I'm on DLA at the moment they must have meant do I want to transfer over information from this. I did query this at the time but they just kept repeating the same phrase even though I said I didn't understand it.
Thanks again

More
7 years 9 months ago #166260 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Dla to pip strange question
We still recommend that claimants supply all information and supporting documents to DWP for the PIP claim. Don't depend on anything that might, or might not, be in your DLA claim. We have heard from claimants who have later been told that their DLA files are 'empty'!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob2016

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris