× Members

MR medical evidence

More
7 years 9 months ago #166232 by Mr Asheen
MR medical evidence was created by Mr Asheen
I am currently preparing a M Reconsideration for PIP and am sending more medical records to further support what I have said. Since I am sending more medical evidence will this be sent back to the HCP for interpretation? I understand that the DM is not medically trained so I wondered how they do a MR. I am assuming I will be wasting my time but am looking to the appeal but wondered if you know what they do with MR evidence.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #166243 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR medical evidence

Mr Asheen wrote: I am currently preparing a M Reconsideration for PIP and am sending more medical records to further support what I have said. Since I am sending more medical evidence will this be sent back to the HCP for interpretation? I understand that the DM is not medically trained so I wondered how they do a MR. I am assuming I will be wasting my time but am looking to the appeal but wondered if you know what they do with MR evidence.
Thank you

It will depend on the evidence but if it requires the DM to make a "medical" decision on which is more persuasive then I would expect them to refer it back to the assessor for comment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie, Mr Asheen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris