× Members

Dictaphones for sale , useful for assessments

More
7 years 8 months ago #166400 by chrisbt
Hi,

After recording my partners assessment yesterday we have two dictaphones now no longer needed. One is a Sanyo 850 the other an 860. Also come with cases and batteries. Although they look slightly different there was no issue with regards to recording. They recorded my partners PIP assessment with no issues. I only bought them two days ago but we no longer need them. Asking price is £50 which includes tracked postage, just looking to make our money back on what we paid for them. One of them is inscribed with a previous owners name on the back and ask some cosmetic marks, but makes no difference to functionality.

Thought it might be useful for anyone to note the following points:

We rang the ATOS number in advance, who said the appointment may need to be changed to accomodate this (I believe this may count as the one and only change that is allowed to the appointment, but someone may correct me on this) At first the lady on the phone said they were not allowed she thought, however when I asked her to query this with someone to be sure, she said they were in fact permitted, however record buttons must be pressed at same time, and we would have to sign a legal disclaimer stating what we could and could not do with the recording.

The appointment was not changed in the end. The cassettes used were Maxell UR 90's, which are 45 mins a side, from Wilko think for about £6 for a pack of 10. The HP did not mind when they clicked to a stop and I had to change them round. We had to ask the HP also when we met them whether they were happy for us to record, which they were. One cassette had to be given to them at the end.

Item is also available for collection in Doncaster if preferred. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166466 by Gordon
chrisbt

Thank you for making the offer but as we don't allow personal information on the forum, I'm afraid there is no way for anybody to contact you.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #166507 by chrisbt
Replied by chrisbt on topic Dictaphones for sale , useful for assessments
Hi Gordon, no problem, sorry about that. Will list them on ebay/gumtree. Many thanks for the excellent help and the guides, used them for filling o/h's application. Took me 5 days and 11 pages of additional info but got there in the end. Anyone who is thinking of whether to pay the fee or not, I think it is most certainly worth every penny.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.