× Members

esa - for stamp only!

More
7 years 8 months ago #166410 by mcquade
esa - for stamp only! was created by mcquade
i keep having to fill ot my esa form every 6 months and have to do medicals in between this i have to fill out my pip.
Sure there a way i don't have to do the medicals every 6moths :angry:

i only receive my full stamp paid as my other half works,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166470 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa - for stamp only!

mcquade wrote: i keep having to fill ot my esa form every 6 months and have to do medicals in between this i have to fill out my pip.
Sure there a way i don't have to do the medicals every 6moths :angry:

i only receive my full stamp paid as my other half works,

I'm afraid the DWP can reassess you as often as they like, the interval is usually set as a result of your conditions, those that are likely to change in the short term (even if they do not), will receive a shorter period than those that will not change in the long term.

The only thing I can suggest is that you involve your MP.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.