× Members

pip backdated

More
7 years 8 months ago #167133 by JO
pip backdated was created by JO
hi I was on dla lower rate had change of curcustamstances with disability inform them in april had to apply for pip been award lower rate living high mobility but it doesn't start until 21/9 as of dla but if I was new claimant it would be back dated how to I ask for it to be back dated as if they review my dla and put me on midde rate in april wrong that my pip isn't being backdated to my claim date can I do anything about this

j wright

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #167144 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip backdated
Hi Jo,

Legislation dictates that, for people who are moved from DLA to PIP, the DLA will run for 1 further month before the PIP decision is implemented. I am afraid there is nothing you can do about this :(

However, I am very glad to hear that your PIP claim was successful!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.