× Members

Nurses pin number is invalid

More
7 years 8 months ago #167498 by kalinka
Nurses pin number is invalid was created by kalinka
Checked on NMC for registered Nurse name and Pip number who did my assessment for PIP.It says Invalid pin. Any reason why it is not showing details. Information was supplied by Capita after my request on SAR. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167556 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Nurses pin number is invalid

kalinka wrote: Checked on NMC for registered Nurse name and Pip number who did my assessment for PIP.It says Invalid pin. Any reason why it is not showing details. Information was supplied by Capita after my request on SAR. Thanks

It may be a transcription error on the SAR, you can use the surname and first name to search.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #167592 by Bill24chev
Replied by Bill24chev on topic Nurses pin number is invalid
I don't mean to gate crash this thread but Wife as WCA tomorrow.

Is it now normal practice for HCP's to include their NMC PIN , HCPC registration number on the ESA 85 or equivalent PIP form?

More
7 years 8 months ago #167595 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Nurses pin number is invalid

Bill24chev wrote: I don't mean to gate crash this thread but Wife as WCA tomorrow.

Is it now normal practice for HCP's to include their NMC PIN , HCPC registration number on the ESA 85 or equivalent PIP form?

I believe they routinely give their name and designation but not PIN or other registration numbers.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #167635 by Bill24chev
Replied by Bill24chev on topic Nurses pin number is invalid
Thank you mr Hurtyback
Not having a PIN Number was a problem when we complained. therevw were three nurses on NMC register with same name and non of their profiles in NMC register related to our local area.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.