× Members

ESA result whats the quickest ?

More
7 years 8 months ago #167555 by Dazzanator
ESA result whats the quickest ? was created by Dazzanator
Hi I have had my assessment done just over a week ago and was wondering how long people was waiting until there results come back .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167589 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA result whats the quickest ?

Dazzanator wrote: Hi I have had my assessment done just over a week ago and was wondering how long people was waiting until there results come back .

We would expect 2-3 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dazzanator

More
7 years 8 months ago #167593 by Merrygirl
Replied by Merrygirl on topic ESA result whats the quickest ?
Hi Dazzanator
I had my assessment on the 19th August and went to the cash point on Saturday and saw a large amount of money in my account, when I got home I checked on line and my ESA as been put in with my back payment from January. But I was told by the doctor at my assessment that I had nothing to worry about. But I know that you can not take that as good news . He did say though I would hear between 4 to 6 weeks but that is for Kent area.....hope you hear soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dazzanator

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.