× Members

Medical reports, from esa for pip

More
7 years 7 months ago #167994 by Jacs
Medical reports, from esa for pip was created by Jacs
Hi
Can you help ?
I recently had a visit from a doctor from DWP or their agencies to carry out a medical assessment for ESA , I was awarded this benefit and put into the support group on the evidence from this visit, I have now been sent forms for pip , I am currently receiving DLA and Mobility high rate for indefinite period, can I request a copy of the medical already obtained to include in my claim pack, unsure if I have a right to obtain this info from DWP ?
Thanks for your help, fabulous site and have helped many times over years don't think I would have got through any of this without your guidance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168033 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Medical reports, from esa for pip

Jacs wrote: Hi
Can you help ?
I recently had a visit from a doctor from DWP or their agencies to carry out a medical assessment for ESA , I was awarded this benefit and put into the support group on the evidence from this visit, I have now been sent forms for pip , I am currently receiving DLA and Mobility high rate for indefinite period, can I request a copy of the medical already obtained to include in my claim pack, unsure if I have a right to obtain this info from DWP ?
Thanks for your help, fabulous site and have helped many times over years don't think I would have got through any of this without your guidance

Yes, just ask for a copy of the ESA85 assessment report either by phone or in writing. For this to be of value you must explain why it is relevant to the PIP activities, please be aware that differences in the criteria for ESA and PIP, sometimes significant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168317 by Jacs
Replied by Jacs on topic Medical reports, from esa for pip
I'm not sure what I would say for the relevance to pip activities would be , I just wanted to send with my pip claim pack,can you possibly give me some idea what the different criteria might be

Thank you again for your help

More
7 years 7 months ago #168320 by Jacs
Replied by Jacs on topic Medical reports, from esa for pip
I have finally got through to them after 4 days of trying and waiting 45 mins a time, they were fine and no questions asked agreed to send report out straight away.
So ignore last question

Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.