× Members

Assessors Report

More
7 years 7 months ago #168115 by jmac
Assessors Report was created by jmac
Hi, how long should it reasonable take to receive a copy of the assessors report after requesting DLA/PIP its been over three weeks now, I first told customer services it can take as long a 2 weeks! im getting frustrated now ive called them twice both times on hold approx 30 mins only to be told its on the system to send you a copy. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168135 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Assessors Report
Hi jmac,

Most reports arrive within a couple of weeks. Sometimes the system seems to breakdown and it takes multiple requests to get it!

It is worth following up the verbal request with a letter, if you have not already done so.

Are you needing the report for a Mandatory Reconsideration, or is it for your personal records?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168139 by jmac
Replied by jmac on topic Assessors Report
Hi, thanks for the reply, its just for personal use.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168822 by Chris77
Replied by Chris77 on topic Assessors Report
You need to ensure that you write in to the DWP requesting in writing and sending letter by registered post. Then if you for some reason they don't want to send it to you, you have recourse via a solicitor. Think mine too 5 days

More
7 years 7 months ago #168874 by lizzie_wa
Replied by lizzie_wa on topic Assessors Report
I telephoned the DWP nine days ago for my report, they kept me waiting in a phone que for 15mins then told me all their computers were broken and to ring back the next day. They said it takes about a week to get a copy of the report. The next day I rang back and after waiting in another long phone que they said they would send it out but it would take 2/3 weeks, they seem very vague on timescales.. I followed up the phone request with a written request. As yet nothing received, so I will give it a few days then remind them.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.