× Members

pip tribunal

More
7 years 7 months ago #168385 by derek mooney
pip tribunal was created by derek mooney
I have attended a tribunal and was awarded daily and mobility at enhanced rates a week ago.who will get in touch with me to acknowledge my result?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168401 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip tribunal
D

You should have a Decision Notice from the Tribunal Service, either on the day or by letter some days later. The TS will have sent a copy to the DWP, the first thing you need to do is confirm with the DWP that they have received the letter from the TS as they "lose" them on a regular basis. Give the DWP office that dealt with your claim a call.

If that have lost it, then you can send them a copy of yours or go to your local JC+ office and ask them to email a copy, you may need to make an appointment with them to do this.

Once the DWP have the notice it usually takes them 5-8 weeks to process the result and put your claim back into payment. They will write to you when they are about to make payment.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.