× Members

PIP renewal.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168537 by Rossi1999
PIP renewal. was created by Rossi1999
My PIP is up for re assessment next September. Do I have to contact DWP for a form. As my condition has deteriorated, will I still has to have to undergo another medical examination?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168538 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal.

Horty wrote: My PIP is up for re assessment next September. Do I have to contact DWP for a form. As my condition has deteriorated, will I still has to have to undergo another medical examination?

It will depend on the length of your award but if it was for two years or more then I would actually expect you to receive either another PIP2 or the new AR1 form before the end of the month, however. If you don't then it would be worth checking with the DWP whether they have started the process or not.

If your award was shorter then you should receive the forms about 20 weeks before your current award ends.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.