× Members

1 year till award ends, Extra disability

More
7 years 7 months ago #168592 by J Smith
Hi

I have 3 disabilities, 1 new disability which dwp not aware of, my other 2 disabilities have worsened and i have had to take long time off work due to disabilities.

I have loads of evidence as expecting to have to re claim as PIP ends september 2017

any advice appreciated

Thanks John

Pip survivor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168638 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic 1 year till award ends, Extra disability
J

We did provide advice on this situation a while ago

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=109193#158064

As you award end in September 2017 you may receive a new PIP2 to complete in the next couple of weeks, most PIP award are being reassessed a year early. If you have not had your award long then the forms may not be sent until 20 weeks before the end of your award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: J Smith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.