× Members

Time scale for claims??

More
7 years 7 months ago #168602 by CPom
Time scale for claims?? was created by CPom
Hi, I sent in my renewal for ESA in May this year, and still have not had a response nearly 4 months later. Is it normal for it to take this long, or should I be worried? I'm still receiving ESA payments as normal.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168643 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Time scale for claims??

CPom wrote: Hi, I sent in my renewal for ESA in May this year, and still have not had a response nearly 4 months later. Is it normal for it to take this long, or should I be worried? I'm still receiving ESA payments as normal.
Thanks

There are still delays in the assessment process. You can contact Maximus for an update.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168661 by Ruby
Replied by Ruby on topic Time scale for claims??
Hi CPom

Try not to worry. I sent my renewal back over 24 weeks ago and havent heard anything.

Ruby
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 7 months ago #168691 by FoxyLady2
Replied by FoxyLady2 on topic Time scale for claims??
sent form in 6 months ago - still waiting - I email Maximus for an update now each week but still get "waiting to be reviewed"

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.