× Members

contacting dwp frustrating

More
7 years 7 months ago #168680 by wilton
contacting dwp frustrating was created by wilton
Trying to contact dwp regarding a copy of HP report on pip assessment.Do they have an 0800 number as I am having no success on 0345 number.Tuesday 35 mins on hold.Wednesday 40 mins on hold.Thursday 25 mins on hold.Friday 48 mins on hold.Today 30 mins and 45 mins on hold.I find this quite frustrating as if it was them trying to contact me I think they would have something to say about it.I have requested by post as well but who,s to say they will even answer that.Any other ideas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168682 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic contacting dwp frustrating

ginger wrote: Trying to contact dwp regarding a copy of HP report on pip assessment.Do they have an 0800 number as I am having no success on 0345 number.Tuesday 35 mins on hold.Wednesday 40 mins on hold.Thursday 25 mins on hold.Friday 48 mins on hold.Today 30 mins and 45 mins on hold.I find this quite frustrating as if it was them trying to contact me I think they would have something to say about it.I have requested by post as well but who,s to say they will even answer that.Any other ideas.

You can try ringing at 8am when the lines open or you can make the request in writing to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wilton

More
7 years 7 months ago #168815 by Chris77
Replied by Chris77 on topic contacting dwp frustrating
Anytime you write to the DWP make sure you send registered post (not as expensive as Specila Delivery) They are so busy they don't know what there doing and often deny receiving letters. They are also very arrogant about it when they wrote to me and told me they had not received evidence, because they put it in writing treating me like an idiot. I can know use their own words against them.
Don't send anything unless its registered and keep all the post office receipts, they just deny everything. This is political, they don't want to pay benefits out any more, no one seems to care anymore about ill or disabled people, well not the DWP or the government thats for sure.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.