× Members

DLA TO PIP.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168750 by maximoe
DLA TO PIP. was created by maximoe
Hi Everyone, I'm hoping somebody maybe able to help me,
When going from DLA to PIP, do you still fill in the form, as to:
a/ What you are like before taking any medication,????? I no on dla this is what you did, but not sure, if you now ave to tell them what your like on medication only?????
Sorry just feeling abit confused about the whole thing. I wish you all every success.
Thanks soooo much :x.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168752 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP.

Maureen wrote: Hi Everyone, I'm hoping somebody maybe able to help me,
When going from DLA to PIP, do you still fill in the form, as to:
a/ What you are like before taking any medication,????? I no on dla this is what you did, but not sure, if you now ave to tell them what your like on medication only?????
Sorry just feeling abit confused about the whole thing. I wish you all every success.
Thanks soooo much :x.

I'm afraid it has never been the case that you should complete the claim forms on the basis of how you are without your medication! The assessor will ask to see your medication and will make assumptions as to your capabilities on the basis that you are taking it, so if you still have limitations after taking your normal prescribed dosage then you need to explain these on the PIP2 claim form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168755 by maximoe
Replied by maximoe on topic DLA TO PIP.
Thanks sooo much Gordon, I don't no were I got that idea from LOL!!!! Cheers x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.