× Members

Completing ESA form on laptop

More
7 years 7 months ago #168779 by mistake
Completing ESA form on laptop was created by mistake
hi everybody.I wonder if you can help me with this query please. I am completing the ESA form on my computer with extra sheets in Word for further information where necessary. I have just noticed that at the top of page 2 the form instructs to 'complete in black ink and CAPITALS. i can see the reason for this for anybody running the form off the computer and then filling it in with handwriting, but if it is all typed on the computer before printing off does it still have to be in capitals or will lowercase on the form and any extra sheets be acceptable?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168793 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Completing ESA form on laptop
Hi mistake,

The instructions to complete the form in capital letters relates only to those who are hand-writing their replies, to try and make the script more legible. This does not apply to people who are completing the form on their computer.

Extra pages are fine, just make sure they are firmly affixed to the back of the form and each page has your name and NINo at the top and the page number (we suggest using the format 4 of 6 etc) at the bottom.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168819 by mistake
Replied by mistake on topic Completing ESA form on laptop
Thats great,Thank you so much for your help,
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.