× Members

PIP phone call

More
7 years 7 months ago #168786 by Maggie
PIP phone call was created by Maggie
DLA to PIP letter arrived 29Aug, ESA decision 30 Aug. Im not coping(self harm etc). Has taken 2 weeks to get help with phone call as I can't use phone. Tried 6 times can't get through! Limited help available to make call. Last day to claim 26th Sept:is it too late to write to ask for PIP1 form? Or what else do you suggest?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168801 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP phone call

susie wrote: DLA to PIP letter arrived 29Aug, ESA decision 30 Aug. Im not coping(self harm etc). Has taken 2 weeks to get help with phone call as I can't use phone. Tried 6 times can't get through! Limited help available to make call. Last day to claim 26th Sept:is it too late to write to ask for PIP1 form? Or what else do you suggest?

I'm afraid that I think it unlikely that a letter requesting the PIP1 will be received in time for the deadline and you actually need to have returned the completed form by the 26th!

Is there anybody else who can phone on your behalf, a relative, a friend or even a neighbour? There's a list of the questions that you will be asked in the PIP Claim guide, so you could write out your replies to minimise the information you have to disclose.

I really don't want to push you but if there is anyway that you can make the call yourself, it will prevent further problems on your claim? If a PIP claim is not made by the 26th then your DLA payments will be suspended and you will be given a further four weeks to start your claim, if you do then then suspended payments will be paid and your DLA will remain in payment until four weeks after a Decision is made on your PIP claim. If it is not, then your PIP claim and as a consequence you DLA claim will be closed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.