× Members

PIP assessor's report....GET IN!!!!

More
7 years 7 months ago #168843 by benion
PIP assessor's report....GET IN!!!! was created by benion
OK I know this is not the final decision but got the assessment report which says 13 care and 4 mobility. I was only going for standard care, so a bit stunned. I am a big pessimist and thought I would score zero on everything. Not nice saying I was unkempt, but they did call me average build which was nice as I think I am a fatty.
Think the receptionist from hell may have done me a favour as I was in such a state when I had the assessment I was rambling all over the show!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168844 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assessor's report....GET IN!!!!

benion wrote: OK I know this is not the final decision but got the assessment report which says 13 care and 4 mobility. I was only going for standard care, so a bit stunned. I am a big pessimist and thought I would score zero on everything. Not nice saying I was unkempt, but they did call me average build which was nice as I think I am a fatty.
Think the receptionist from hell may have done me a favour as I was in such a state when I had the assessment I was rambling all over the show!

Fingers crossed for you that the DM takes the same view.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168845 by benion
Replied by benion on topic PIP assessor's report....GET IN!!!!
Gordon what is that weird square thing next to my post with one red arrow and one blue arrow. I thought I typed the button for the love heart as I am over the moon with this result.....and a bit shocked!
Would not have got this far without your help....fingers crossed DM agrees

More
7 years 7 months ago #168847 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assessor's report....GET IN!!!!
Benion

The radio buttons to select an icon are to the left of the image you've selected the button to the right and hence the in/out icon.

We try and reserve the heart icon for successful Decisions so that they are easy for members (and Steve) to find in the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #168871 by benion
Replied by benion on topic PIP assessor's report....GET IN!!!!
Who is Steve?

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168881 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP assessor's report....GET IN!!!!
Steve is the owner of the site. He puts together the guides and sends out the newsletters.

Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.