× Members

Benefit And error compliance letter

More
7 years 7 months ago #168855 by Liggs001
Benefit And error compliance letter was created by Liggs001
2 week ago received this letter, I phoned the woman up she said nothing to worry about just checking your getting right ESA benefits which made me relax a slight bit more but not much, I claim ESA for my wife, when my wife and I got there the lady said she was glad my wife came with me, as we have information my wife has over 9000 in savings, which stunned us as we only just manage month to month, to cut the story short my wife had to produce 2 years back dated bank statements which we done today showing no sutch money.
The case has been closed now, she also indicated there info had come from a phone call to another department, the whole experience wasvery worrying to say the least, now we can get on with our lives, ps during my 2 week wait I got my PIP results enhanced mobility, standard care, thanks to this site and all the info, I am now going to request mandatory recon. Good luck all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.