× Members

Re Decision after F2F

More
7 years 6 months ago #172539 by ESA Headache
Re Decision after F2F was created by ESA Headache
Has anyone any idea what is the average wait after having a f2f to receiving a written decision?

Just thinking ahead now. If ESA is refused I intend to ask for a Mandatory review. How long is average time scale for this before decision?

I completed my ESA50 in May and have my f2f next week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #172570 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re Decision after F2F

ESA Headache wrote: Has anyone any idea what is the average wait after having a f2f to receiving a written decision?

Just thinking ahead now. If ESA is refused I intend to ask for a Mandatory review. How long is average time scale for this before decision?

I completed my ESA50 in May and have my f2f next week

We would expect an ESA Decision to be made in 2-3 weeks.

MR Decisions are usually made in 4-5 weeks.

But there is considerable variance on both.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 months ago #172618 by ESA Headache
Replied by ESA Headache on topic Re Decision after F2F
Thank you.

Is there a mandatory review form download?

More
7 years 6 months ago #172620 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re Decision after F2F

ESA Headache wrote: Thank you.

Is there a mandatory review form download?

No but there is a template letter you can use in the ESA section.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ESA Headache

More
7 years 6 months ago #172636 by ESA Headache
Replied by ESA Headache on topic Re Decision after F2F
If I do not agree with the DWP decision I believe that there is a copy for the f2f report and also the Decision Makers report. Can I still ask for these and if so what numbers are they and how would I get them please?

I'm sorry but I always worry about everything and like to be aware well ahead of time.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #172651 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re Decision after F2F
It is easy to get a copy of the assessor's report, just phone or write to DWP and ask for it. If you had a face2face assessment it will be an ESA85, otherwise an ESA85a. You need to wait until the decision has been made before you will be sent it. It's worth having for future reference even if you agree with the decision.

The decision maker's reasoning, such as it is, will be on the decision letter. It doesn't amount to more than a few sentences!

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ESA Headache

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.