× Members

Hardly any notice given

More
7 years 5 months ago #172584 by shirley
Hardly any notice given was created by shirley
Had a text today re my DLA to pip assessment, no letter received yet informing me my face to face is on Monday. Pretty disgusting I should be in work on Monday so now have to arrange for time off. I'm sure they do this on purpose to get people in a nervous state. I will be there be glad to get it all over but I have rang to complain was told a letter was sent last weekend well it hasn't arrived yet. I have nothing to hide so don't bother trying to intimidate me. I feel sorry for people that really wouldn't cope with all this. Rant over will let you know how it goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.