× Members

ESA

More
7 years 5 months ago #172720 by Fizgog1
ESA was created by Fizgog1
I'm not complaining, but I have been in the support group for over four years without any re-assessment. Just wondered when or if I will be reassessed????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #172735 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Fizgog1 wrote: I'm not complaining, but I have been in the support group for over four years without any re-assessment. Just wondered when or if I will be reassessed????

You may have had your reassessment deferred by the DWP, this was happening in 2014-15.

It's possible that a reassessment was done on paper and the DWP have failed to notify you, it unfortunately does happen.

The only way to know for certain is for you to contact the DWP and ask. Doing so will not trigger a reassessment, the call centre staff do not have the authority to do this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fizgog1

More
7 years 5 months ago #172751 by Fizgog1
Replied by Fizgog1 on topic ESA
Thanks Gordon, yes, I was under the impression around 2014 reassessments were being deferred. It would be interesting to know in one way if a paper assessment has been done since....but I'm tempted to 'let sleeping dogs lie.'

More
7 years 5 months ago #172760 by Annie
Replied by Annie on topic ESA
Same here Fizgog, been on ESA since 2009, had one reassessment in 2012, nothing since. All done on paper, no face to face. Was expecting ESA50 last October 2015, just over 4 years now.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.