× Members

what do these letters mena

More
7 years 5 months ago #172733 by allant
what do these letters mena was created by allant
Hi all
I have been on my journey from DLA to PIP (low care and full mobility) which started in September when I received the letter saying my DLA was ending and to apply for PIP. So with a lot of help from B+W and my wife we filled out the forms and sent them off with a lot of medical info. Duly asked to attend an assessment but as we had just returned off holiday on the Monday, it was rather short notice to attend on the Thursday.
So I rang and asked for another date and place as the original place was miles away.
The DWP person I spoke with was very good and said it was no problem. We got a new appointment for 2 weeks later at a local place.
Anyway the assessment. I didnt get a feel for how it had gone, but feared the worst. After 3 weeks I phoned for a copy of the assessment which arrived a few days later. Well going off the assessment I have 17 points on Daily living and 12 on mobilty, so well pleased.
On the forms there are 2 sets of initials and wondered what they are short for. They are:- FME and MSO.
So now I just hope that I keep these scores.
Many thanks Benefits and Work, keep up the good work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #172743 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic what do these letters mena
Allan

FME - Further Medical Evidence
MSO - Usually MusculoSkeletal Observations

Decision Makers usually follow the assessors recommendation.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.