× Members

does pip trigger esa

More
7 years 5 months ago #172737 by sha1971
does pip trigger esa was created by sha1971
had letter from esa ,we have looked at your claim again following a recent change ,
then it says from 16th april esa will be £115.10 a week and im still in support group , etc
nothing has changed still the same although havent them phoned to check why they where looking at claim again

im guessing this recent change is because ive moved from dla to pip and it it has triggered esa into action , is this usual ? also it does make me wonder if everything is connected after all and i wouldnt get esa unless i get pip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #172745 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic does pip trigger esa
Shaz

PIP can trigger the payment of some ESA Premiums, for example am Enhanced Daily Living award will make you eligible for payment of the Enhanced Disability Premium, however, you are already entitled to this because you are in the SG! Have your payments changed?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #172754 by sha1971
Replied by sha1971 on topic does pip trigger esa
no payments in letter are same as before no change

More
7 years 5 months ago #172756 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic does pip trigger esa

Shaz wrote: no payments in letter are same as before no change

That's what I would have expected.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #172777 by Chris77
Replied by Chris77 on topic does pip trigger esa
Hi Shaz

Glad you put this post on and even more pleased that your getting the same payments as before. Its made me think about my own case now as I get the ESA premium as in SG but now I don't get enhanced rate of PIPS they have reduced my ESA SG by £125 a fortnight.

Think I need to look into it thanks to seeing your post.

At least your money is this the same ! Wish they would stop bombarding us all with letters everyday LOL

Best Wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: sha1971

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.