× Members

Short ESA WCA

• Syndromecollector
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #172739 by Syndromecollector
Short ESA WCA was created by Syndromecollector
Is it a good sign when you are in the assessment for a short time and they only ask about your incontinent problem only. Other than how you got to to the assessment and how long it took to get there?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #172744 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Short ESA WCA
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

The assessor should continue the interview until s/he believes they have enough information to make a recommendation to DWP. Sometimes they need a lot of information, sometimes only a little.

Whilst a short interview can be a good sign, I'm afraid we have given up trying to guess the outcome from the way it went!

If you have further questions, please reply to this message (rather than start a new topic) and we will do our best to help. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Syndromecollector

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.