× Members

esa rassesement

More
7 years 5 months ago #172785 by kayk
esa rassesement was created by kayk
hi agian
i finaly plucked up courage 2 weeks ago today to ring esa and find out how my assesment was going i was told that it had gone off to dm and was stated no ftf needed as have all information they needed.they said it would be 2/3weeks to decision still not heard does all the above mean a good thin.g and can i ask for a copy of report from them whilst decision maker is making hers. ty in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #172806 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa rassesement

kayk wrote: hi agian
i finaly plucked up courage 2 weeks ago today to ring esa and find out how my assesment was going i was told that it had gone off to dm and was stated no ftf needed as have all information they needed.they said it would be 2/3weeks to decision still not heard does all the above mean a good thin.g and can i ask for a copy of report from them whilst decision maker is making hers. ty in advance

They won't send the ESA assessment report until after the Decision is made, but you can still request it now, ask for the ESA85A.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.