× Members

DLA to PIP - handing in questionare late

• djtwycross@yahoo.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #172888 by djtwycross@yahoo.co.uk
DLA to PIP - handing in questionare late was created by djtwycross@yahoo.co.uk
Hi,
I'm in the process of transferring from dla to PIP, and ive been given a 2 week extension to hand in my questionnaire. I'm still struggling with it, and coming to the end of the 2 week extension. If I don't get a further extension, I was wondering what would happen if I hand the completed questionnaire in late?

Thanks
Slarty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #172927 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP - handing in questionare late

Slartybartfarst wrote: Hi,
I'm in the process of transferring from dla to PIP, and ive been given a 2 week extension to hand in my questionnaire. I'm still struggling with it, and coming to the end of the 2 week extension. If I don't get a further extension, I was wondering what would happen if I hand the completed questionnaire in late?

Thanks
Slarty

If you want another extension then ask early as it often takes 5 working days to be authorised.

If an extension is not given or you still struggle to complete the form in time then our advice is to send the form as is and provide any missing information separately. Failing to return your form on time risks your claim being closed and whilst it may be possible to reinstate your PIP claim should this happen, it's unlikely that they will restart your DLA which will also be closed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.